Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Swaps & Exchanges 2014

I had not heard of these until my BFF tagged me in a post on Instagram. I said to myself, what the heck, let's try it out. Our first exchange was Denea Hula's Thanks A Latte Swap - A Thanksgiving coffee, tea, hot chocolate exchange. You're assigned a partner and given their information. From there, you put together a little "happy mail" box to send to them! Some suggestions on things to send were a mug, coffee/tea/hot cocoa, a scarf, jewelry, note cards, socks, candy, mani/pedi items, notebooks, pens, scripture prints, candles...you get the picture. I received my partners information and for some reason God gave me the gift of finding the perfect gift. My partner loved Jesus, sunflowers, chocolate, the color purple. I thought to myself, this sounds like my BFF! I found everything she loved on her list and put it in a box to Colmesneil, TX. I found a beautiful sunflower mug, chocolate Dunkin Donut coffee, marshmallows, hot cocoa, a purple glass ornament (handmade) and a set of note cards that made with various images. I was so excited about using some of my SVG files! My favorites are from SVG Cutting Files and their awesome blog hops! But I also like Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, Little Scraps of Heaven, Designs on Cloud 9 and I made the hello sunshine one in Silhouette Studio DE. Loved using my Jaded Blossom Stamps too for the chicken cards, from the Udderly Adorable Set.

SVG Cutting Files - Belated Birthday Turtle


Designs on Cloud 9 - Autumn Sunflower


Little Scraps of Heaven - Pumpkin Peeking Mouse

SVG Cutting Files Galleria Freebie - Snoopy Skating

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - Cute Chicks

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - Cute Chicks

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - Cute Chicks

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - Root Beer Float

My own design
SVG Cutting Files - Pilgrim Snoopy from Peanuts Holiday Collection Blog Hop

Contents of Aleena's Box #thanksalatte2014

No comments: