Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Krafty Nook

I have so many SVG files! Some wonderful people share theirs and Annette Yoakum from Krafty Nook is one of them. She used to have a blog, however it has been disbanded because someone took her files and was selling them on the internet. What a shame! People can be jerks. I found her on Facebook and she shares her files there now. Did I say how awesome her files are? Annette doesn't ask for donations, all she would like is some happy mail with her files sent to her P.O. Box. A lot of people post a thank you on her page. I felt compelled to send her one after learning about the thief. She has an adorable old man Carl from the movie Up. I whipped up a card and wrote on the inside:


"Have an UP-lifting day!"


She received her card and gave a warm shout out to me on Facebook. Saying her boys loved it and it did the job and lifted up her day. Her youngest even asked if he could have the card to hang in his room! That was so sweet!



3 comments:

Christy Russell/Country Croppers said...

How can a person apply to become a member of Krafty Nook?

Unknown said...

I would love to be a member.

cindy smock said...

How can I become a member of the krafty nook ? I got one or two of her files a few years back and haven't scrapbook in a while looking to get caught back up and her work was great stuff. thank you in advance for your time.