Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mug Swap 2014

Now that Shannan has me hooked on swaps & exchanges, I found one on Instagram that was shortly after we finished the thanks a latte one, thanks to my new friend, Aleena in Texas! Katie from the Cup of Tea blog hosted this one with her friend Caitlin from the Coffee with Caitlin blog. Never heard of a mug swap? It's a grown up version of a pen pal! You sign up, they give you a partner to swap with. Get to know one another via email. Shop for the perfect mug and mail! I was in between Thanksgiving and preparing for finals. So I quickly wrote Hannah in Missouri back and we've exchanged a few emails, we follow each other on Instagram and Pinterest and we got to know each other that way. Well she loves bears and is a fairly new mom. Her daughter BK is 16 months old. Hannah claims to be a geek and loves her Dr. Who. I tried to find an inexpensive Dr. Who Tardis Phone Box mug and was unsuccessful. Hmmmm now what? Found a cool heat changing Supernatural mug, bought it and returned it the same day because I found the cutest mug from Paper Source.

Mama Bear Mug from Paper Source

and adorable gift wrap from there too!

Holiday Bears Wrapping Paper from Paper Source
and of course I couldn't mail the package without a handmade card!

Cheerful Polar Bear file from Kadoodle Bug Designs, Sizzix Snowflake Set #3 - Snowflake #6, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Edge Punch, Sentiment from Jaded Blossom - Merry & Bright 




No comments: