Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm in Card Making Heaven!

Yahoo! I made it through this semester! It was challenging, but I loved it and the classmates that are now friends! Final grades...two A's for Practicum Hospitality Education and Nevada Constitution, A B+ in Special Events Management, a C+ in Food & Beverage Cost Control and a C- in Hospitality Accounting II, which I will need to retake because the Hotel College says you have to pass the course with a C or higher and C- is not accepted. So hello accounting II, see you in the summer! 

Now I get to play! I have been busy as a beaver making Christmas cards for the family. I will probably mail out boxed cards to some, if I ever make it to the post office before Christmas.

Like I've said in the past I am in love with the SVG Cutting Files design team blog hops! Their latest one, Christmas Movie Hop, was beyond expectation! The covered some of my favorites, Christmas Vacation, The Christmas Story, A Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus Comes to Town, Frosty the Snowman, Disney's Scrooge McDuck, Elf, and Arthur Christmas 

SVG Cutting Files - Christmas Movie Hop - Buddy the Elf
Jaded Blossom Stamps - Bah Humbug

SVG Cutting Files - Christmas Movie Hop - Clark Griswold
Jaded Blossom Stamps - Bah Humbug

SVG Cutting Files Galleria - Christmas Vacation's Marty Moose Mug (freebie)

SVG Cutting Files - Christmas Movie Hop - Christmas Vacation

SVG Cutting Files - Christmas Movie Hop - Frosty the Snowman
Little Scraps of Heaven - Christmas Light Post

SVG Cutting Files - Christmas Movie Hop - Ralphie in the Pink Nightmare Bunny Suit
My design - Christmas Package

No comments: