Saturday, June 20, 2020

JB Challenge: Summer Theme Entry #2: Pride Month Coffee Cards

Warm summer solstice greetings! Lately, I've been crafting my heart out and I'm super proud to share these Pride cards I made for some of my friends to let them know that I love them for who they are. So Starbucks has a new gift card for Pride month and I thought what a great idea to spread my love for my friends and treat them to a cuppa joe (or a frap) I can't wait to get these in the mail!


Celebrate PRIDE "Love Us" for Couple






Items Used:
Jaded Blossom: Coffee Slider Die
                        Coffee Slider Add Ons
                        Gift Card Die
                        Alphabet Dies 2
                        Ticket Add On 2
                        Heart Doily

Stay tuned for more of my creations as my mojo returns!

post signature

5 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME gift card holders... SUPER JOB! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge!!!

teachdanz said...

Fabulous coffee gift card holders!! Love the different rainbow papers you utilized!! Thanks for joining in this month's Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Melissa said...

Fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom
.

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Your Pride coffee sliders are beautiful!! Thank you for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge!

Larelyn said...

These are just fabulous! Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom Summer challenge.