Sunday, June 21, 2020

JB Challenge: Summer Theme Entry #3: Pineapple Banner

Happy Father's Day! Today I'm sharing another entry I made for the Jaded Blossom Challenge, the theme is SUMMER and I absolutely LOVE all things PINEAPPLE! As I was cleaning the garage recently, I found my corkboard that used to be in my old craft room, until I can hang it up it'll sit on my dresser so I can look at my gorgeous daughter's photo.
Items Used:
Jaded Blossom: Tropical Dies 2
Font: Splash from Creative Market

Thanks for stoppin' by, come back soon!



5 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL layout... AWESOME JOB! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge!!!

teachdanz said...

Great layout!! I love how you used the pineapple die!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Melissa said...

Beatiful girl and page. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Another beautiful banner! Thank you for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge!

Larelyn said...

I love this idea - so cute ♥ Thank you for joining our Jaded Blossom Summer challenge.