Monday, June 8, 2020

Birthday Cards - Rudi & Madison

Greetings & Salutations!

Hope this post finds you well! I've been busy doing what I love making cards! Today I have two cards, one for my boss Rudi, who is a jazz music lover, so much he named his son Miles, after Miles Davis. 

Jazzy Birthday Front

Jazzy Birthday Inside
Items Used:
Jaded Blossom Stamps: So Many Birthdays 2
                                    Music To My Ears
SVG Cutting Files: Arched Top Card Base 
Lettering Delights: Hipsters-Cut Set 

Next up is the card I made for my daughter for her 22nd Birthday, it was belated but I she loved it and it went with the theme of her birthday gift, a live heart shaped succulent garden.
Hip Birthday Greetings Front

Hip Birthday Greetings Inside

Hip Birthday Greetings Close Up
Heart Shaped Succulent Garden 


Items Used:
Jaded Blossom Stamps: You Are Succulent 
                                    Mini Tag Dies 2
                                    Card Mat Dies
Silhouette Store: Succulent by Alaa'k Design #258329

Thanks for stoppin' by! Stay safe, wash your hands and be blessed!

Jen


post signature

No comments: