Friday, July 21, 2017

Cactus Family

Happy Friday Folks! Today I'm bringing you the next installment of cards for sale! I live in the Southwest and I just love cacti and succulents! So when I saw this set at KaDoodle Bug Designs I just had to comment to win and win I did! I cut them all last night and made cards this morning! Whew! It was so fun! 
 Stick With It - Front


Stick With It - Inside

I Think You're Swell - Front 

I Think You're Swell - Inside

Friends Stick Together - Front

 Friends Stick Together - Inside

ALOE! - Front 

ALOE! - Inside

Free Hugs - Front

 Free Hugs - Inside

Greetings from the Southwest - Front

Greetings from the Southwest - Inside
Recipes:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: Cactus Family

Thank for stoppin' by! Feel free to leave comments and stay tuned for more craftiness!

post signature

No comments: