Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Thankful for You Card

Fall Greetings! I have been MIA lately, I apologize, I was making sympathy cards for friends that have recently lost loved ones, then 11 days ago a psychopath holed up for 4 days with a full arsenal and decided to snap killing 58 people at the Route 91 Harvest Festival. I had several friends there thankfully are safe, but need some counseling. Others were not as fortunate. Bill Wolfe, Jr's family were staying at the RV Resort that I work at and he and his wife were celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary at the concert, during the shooting they were separated. I had given their aunt and uncle the coroner investigators email address as it was still early on and everyone was trying to locate their loved ones. When I returned to work the following Saturday, I had a note thanking me for helping them find Bill, and it was not the outcome they had wanted. I made the family the sympathy card below:


Recipe: 
Apex Cuttable Designs: Las Vegas Love & Las Vegas Skyline
Jaded Blossom Stamps: Card Mat Dies, Card Layers 2 Die, & Rejoice Stamp set for sentiment

I am finally feeling back to myself and had to whip up a more cheerful card for my cousin that sent me a Jaded Blossom gift card for my hospitality when they came to Vegas for a road trip.



Recipe: 
Jaded Blossom: Card Mat Dies, Fall Dies, Flag Die 2, Stitched Circle Dies, Happy Fall, Fall Banner Dies
Spellbinders: Shapeabilities Create a Sunflower Etched Dies
Cricut: Oak Embossing Folder

Thanks for stoppin' by!


post signature

No comments: