Saturday, July 15, 2017

Classy, Sassy and a bit Smart Assy...


Hello folks! How have you been? I'm a bit under the weather this week, stupid summer cold. But I'm still in the mood to craft and so I did. I have been thinking a lot about my sassy friend Cheryl lately and her beautiful daughter recently moved back to Florida to be closer to her mom. I made Cheryl the funnest card and I'm sending her one to give to her daughter, Alex. 
Sassy Lady - Front


                              Sassy Lady - Inside

Recipe:
Cricut: Fun in the Sun Cartridge (Lady Tube) 
Jaded Blossom: Card Layer Dies 1, Card Mat Dies, Tropical Dies, Alphabet Dies 2, Sassy Pants


Flutterific Shaker Card

Recipe:
SVG Cutting Files: Butterfly Shaker Card Kit
Jaded Blossom: Fairy SweetCard Layer Dies 1
post signature

No comments: