Sunday, June 18, 2017

Vacuum Card

Happy Sunday Kids!

Just wanted to share a card I made for my co-worker Mariela. She is so sweet and always says hello Jennifer to me when she works the same days. I say hola Mariela to her. Her English is okay she tries and I try my broken Spanish on her too occasionally. Well a few weeks ago, the vacuum she uses was damn near falling apart, held together with duct tape and barely sucked up lint on the carpet. So I thought I'd make her a card with the kawaii vacuum and cute sentiment from Jaded Blossom stamps! I tried to use Google translate for the sentiment but it got lost in translation. Needless to say she still liked the card and was not offended LOL!

Recipe:
SVG Cutting Files: Kawaii Vacuum
Jaded Blossom Stamps: Card Mat DiesFlag Die 2Conquer the Laundry

Thanks for stoppin' by! I have been crafting lately and just love that I'll be selling my cards on Etsy soon!

post signature

No comments: