Saturday, June 10, 2017

Beach Boy 1 Thank You Card

Happy Saturday! Unfortunately today is my Monday since I have to work today. Bleh! Today I bring you a thank you card I made this card for one of our temporary residents at the RV Resort, his nickname is Beach Boy 1, and he's such a charismatic character! I bought him a slice of apple pie from our cafe because he had been missing it with his afternoon naps (he's battling cancer) and he surprised me with a $50 Buffalo Wild Wings gift card, unfortunately he left before I could give him this card. So I got this in the mail today. He works for the Beach Boys and offered to get me 4 tickets to the show here in Vegas in September. I can't wait!




Thanks for stoppin' by! I'm off to whip up a quick graduation card!

post signature

No comments: