Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom April 2016 Sneak Peek Day 3

Greetings & Salutations! Today we're unveiling the latest stamp set "Love & Kindness". This is a wonderfully versatile set, so much that I had a hard time finding one stamp to use. I whipped up this little doozy with my new fuse tool from We R Memory Makers. The little heart was pretty crude for freehand but I kind of like the way it turned out.  

I am giving this cute mug to my beautiful friend Jennifer after we finish our 30 day food challenge (without chocolate - hence the Hershey bars in the mug). 

For the card I thought I'd give watercolors a try and I liked it. Not as good as my fellow DT members, but practice makes perfect (or way better in my case) LOL!




Recipe: 


Recipe: Treat Tag Die, Paint Splatters, Love and Kindness

Thanks for stoppin' by! Stay tuned for more craftiness!

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome projects!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Cute cute cute. Awesome job on the card, but I love the mug.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Cute cute cute. Awesome job on the card, but I love the mug.

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!! LOVE the water colour background!

GiGi said...

These are fabulous! LOVE that shaker card!

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! i like a mug filled with chocolate !!! yum !