Monday, April 11, 2016

Jaded Blossom April 2016 Sneak Peek Day 1

WOW! I am truly BLESSED and HONORED to have been chosen as a guest designer for Jaded Blossom Stamps for the month of April!

I am in L-O-V-E with this month's set! I hope you love it as much too! 

I made this card and goody bag set for our "#1 favorite" teacher, Mrs. Laura Ozawa! My daughter Madison met her in Kindergarten as she was her P.E. teacher for 6 years in elementary school. We became close friends as the years passed as she also ran the Safe Key program at the school since as long as I can remember. We have paid her a visit every year to surprise her with her favorite Starbucks drink and/or a gift card for Teacher Appreciation week. I told her we were not going to stop spoiling her until she graduated and that will be this June! 

Ms. Oz you will always be #1 teacher in our book! Love you!




Recipe:
Jaded Blossom- School DiesSchool Time GreetingsGoody Bag DiePaint Splatters
Patterned Background Paper: The Paper Studio "School Supplies Mix" (Hobby Lobby) 

Thanks for stoppin' by! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!


post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome set! Ms. Oz is going to love it!

GiGi said...

These are fabulous! LOVE how you lined up the pencils!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Amazing job! Love the goody bag.

Melissa said...

So neat! Love your designs with the new dies :)

snappy scrappy said...

FAB...LOVE the pencil treat bag!

Michelle said...

this is awesome ! love all the dies you used !!!