Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanks A Latte Swap 2015

Well today was finals day for me. This is my last 3/4 time semester. Going into my finals I have 2 A's and a B. All I have left before I graduate in May is my internship. I feel very confident that I kept my 2 A's and a B. 

All I have left this week is a powerpoint presentation, a bound report and kitchen cleaning for my restaurant capstone on Thursday. 

Now I am mentally drained and will continue studying tomorrow. So I'm playing catch up with my posts.

Last year my BFF, Shannan found the most amazing Christian woman, Denae Hula, who was hosting a coffee, tea, hot chocolate and mug swap. My funds are limited but I thought what the heck it wasn't bank breaking. I put together the most amazing package for my swap partner Aleena. I have been told I have a wonderful gift of gifting. :) So I decided to do it again this year, my swap partner this year was Gretchen and she's from Mississippi. She too is a fabulous crafter so I knew I had to get this one right. 

I was supposed to get the package out in early November, but my daughter had some health issues that needed immediate attention, I emailed Gretchen to let her know that it would be late, but she would not be disappointed when it arrived. We befriended each other on Facebook and I learned that she had lost her mother about a year ago and she was feeling a bit low. As God's timing is perfect, her package was delivered right before Thanksgiving and to quote her "it was so thoughtful and perfect...it was the best box of happy and arrived at just the right moment." Here are a few of the things I put in her fun mail.


Shadow Box I made
Harry Potter Card
LSU Geaux Tigers Card
Porcupine Thanks Card
Give Thanks Pilgrim Card
Thanks for stoppin' by!

post signature

No comments: