Monday, December 7, 2015

Happy News!

I am currently obtaining my bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management with a concentration in Meetings & Events. This week I will finish my classroom classes and found and accepted a wonderful internship for a non-profit, Asperger's Foundation. 

While I was applying for various internships, I needed to supply my transcripts because they needed to verify that I had a minimum of a 3.0 GPA. The last time I checked this summer it said it was a 3.47. After attending a graduation in the spring, I learned that you need a 3.5 GPA to graduate with honors. Boy, was I surprised to learn my GPA is now 3.51! That's without the 3 classes and internship grade! I'm just over the moon happy knowing that I have achieved my goal! 

Stay tuned for more good news...

post signature

No comments: