Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I Still Love You

Hello Crafty World! 

We all have pet peeves, I have a few, but today I'm highlighting one of them. The empty toilet paper roll. My teenage daughter and I share a bathroom at my parents home. I get so frustrated with her when she uses up all the toilet paper and then leaves an empty roll with no backups or not replacing it. I have started to do the same thing with her to teach her a lesson, it still hasn't sunken in yet. Anyways, I was surfing the internet for simple cards to try and make on my own by tracing them with the Silhouette program. I found a card and thought it would make a perfect valentine's day card for my daughter. It's simple and true. Here's to a great valentine's day weekend! We are spending it with my dad in California! 


No comments: