Monday, July 20, 2015

Hairy Birthday

It's been so long since I've posted anything. Well I'm hoping that changes soon assuming school doesn't get the in way. I've been inspired by some very creative and sassy ladies at SVG Cutting Files.com and Jaded Blossom. I'm not sure what I plan on doing with the cards, but I've been wanting to make a variety of birthday greetings to keep on hand. I refuse to buy Hallmark, frankly, because I feel I can do a much better job and I can really tailor the cards to my friends and family. Thanks for stoppin' by to check out my work!




Recipe:

1. Jaded Blossom Stamps - Big Foot Bites
2. SVG Cutting Files - Chibi Big Foot 
3. SVG Cutting Files - Arched Top Card Base
4. Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny "Roughin' It" Digital Paper Pack #1
5. Sign - Random yellow scrap paper, designed curved corner square and used a sketch pen to draw the brown border line.

No comments: