Sunday, January 22, 2023

2023 Jaded Blossom Challenge: January - ANYTHING GOES

Greetings & Happy New Year! 

One of my dearest friends from high school just turned 50 this week. I was at a crossroads about what to make her and then I remembered the Hey Chickie set and I got to creatin'.





I made my own background with the girl and boy chicks. Then chalked a girl chick with a darker yellow chalk, cut out a bow in dark lavender paper and sparkle to it. I love how it turned out.

Stay tuned for more fun!

Thanks for stoppin' by
Jen




4 comments:

Larelyn said...

Love the background! What a great way to use this stamp. Your card is just so much fun. Thank you for joining our Jaded Blossom Anything Goes challenge.
Larelyn (DT member)

Rosie said...

This turned out amazing! Love that you used the chickie for background paper! Thank you for playing along in our monthly challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs, Rosie

Michelle said...

HAHAHHA love it !!! Im sure the recipient was so excited to receive it !! Thank you for joining in our Jaded Blossom Challenge!
Michelle ~ JB owner

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs Lee-Ann :)