Thursday, November 10, 2022

2022 Jaded Blossom Challenge: November - Anything Goes

It's time for another Jaded Blossom Challenge! I'm coming off a high from winning last month's challenge with my Beetlejuice card. And I won the August Blog Hop! More stamp sets for me! Eek! 

Getting back to this month's challenge, ANYTHING GOES! Hmmm so many different directions to go. I'm sticking to my main idea when I saw the hat from the Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 1, my brain instantaneously went it's a jellyfish! So without further ado, here's my entry for the Anything Goes Challenge.





I need to work on my coloring, but I'm happy with the turnout. My red Copic is dried out. 

Thanks for stopping by! 





2 comments:

teachdanz said...

OH my goodness what a cute card!!! Love all the fun faces on your jellyfish!! Thanks so much for joining in this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!!

Rosie said...

Okay, this is seriously the cutest and most creative use of the gnome dies! I would have never thought to use the hat for jellyfish, but it seriously works! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs, Rosie