Monday, August 3, 2020

JB Challenge: Feeling Fruity Entry #1: Watermelon Thanks

Hello and welcome back! Today I'm sharing a thank you card I made for the Jaded Blossom August Monthly Challenge. This month the theme is Feeling Fruity. About a week ago one of our subcontractors gifted me a Starbucks gift card. I knew I wanted to make her a slimline card. I had the perfect paper for it too, but I didn't know I would be giving it to her on National Watermelon Day or that this month's JB challenge was fruit themed! It must be serendipity! Have a sweet day!




Items used:
Jaded Blossom: Slimline Dies, Border Dies, Diamond Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Sweeter Than Candy Stamp Set
Pinkfresh Studio Die: Kelly Alpha Lower Case
Digital Paper: Snap Click Supply-Echo Park, Summertime Paper Pack #2 

Thanks for stoppin' by! Stay tuned for more creations!



2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for joining us over at Jaded Blossom

teachdanz said...

Great card!! Love how you worked the fruit theme into it!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!!