Thursday, May 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom Stamp Release Week: Sneak Day 4

Welcome to day 4 of the Jaded Blossom May release! Did you fall in love with those wood slice stamps last night? I know I did! But I knew exactly how to use them in my project! I usually struggle with masculine ideas, but I had no trouble whipping up this cute thank you for one of my coworkers, he's kind of a rugged hipster, think lumberjack...and now I'm singing the Monty Python Lumberjack Song in my head!

Here's my project for today!

Lumberjack Thank You
Close Up
Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Stay tuned for more fun projects at Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity on Facebook!


post signature

2 comments:

Michelle said...

nice and manly treat !!!! guy treats are always so hard

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So fun!! I love that buffalo plaid!!