Sunday, February 5, 2017

SVGCF Cut Club Valentine Card Swap

Well hello dere! 

It's almost Valentine's Day, which means my birthday is around the corner. Yikes! So now that my swap partner received my card, I can post it here! Yay! The challenge was to make a Valentine with a cut club file or a file from the SVG Cutting Files store. I have so many files it was hard to choose which one to use. 

Recipe:
SVG Cutting Files: Stanley's Valentine
Patterned Acetate: Bella Blvd. Color Chaos Clear Cuts #970 Hearts Colorful

AND...I received this darling card in the mail on Saturday from Mindy at Paper Creations by Mindy! It's so stinkin' ca-ute!


My mother loved it so much she asked me to replicate it for her friend for Valentine's Day! Can't wait to post my project later this week!


Thanks for stoppin' by! Stay tuned for more fun projects!



post signature

No comments: