Friday, October 21, 2016

Happy Halloween Birthday Shannan!


Well it's that time of year again! My BFF's Halloween Birthday! This year, I have learned how to make a pop and twist card. They are so neat and fun to make (twice). My mom's bad dog Ruby ate my first one. I suppose I should thank her for allowing me to practice, right? LOL! I cannot be the only crafter out there that tries to outdo themselves, can I? Every year I try to make her a card better than the year before. So without further ado, I bring you Shannan's Halloween Birthday card!










Recipe:
Jaded Blossom- Supersized Birthday GreetingsMini Tag Dies 2Halloween DiesCard Mat Dies,Vampires & Zombies, Oh My!Periodic WordsToo Cute To Spook
Silhouette Store- Doodlebug Designs Boos & Brews Collection (Skull in Glass, Igor, Doc Frankenstein, Kitty, Spiders, & Mummy)
Patterned Paper-Doodlebug Designs Boos & Brews Collection



post signature

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

All those characters are so cute! Looks awesome!