Friday, March 11, 2016

Have a Rice Day!

Konbanwa! 

I was on a roll today, whipped up this lil' cutie. I love playing with my Jaded Blossom stamp sets! Remember the other day, I shared the chips & salsa anniversary card? Well, I posted it on Instagram and my BFF's sister Erin, LOVED the card and I told her if she PM'd me her address I would send her some love mail. She didn't get back to me but my BFF did and I dropped off this lil' cutie in the mail today. It's perfect because it will arrive on or before her birthday on March 17! 



Recipe:
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: Rice Bowl & Soy Sauce (Silhouette Store for individual files) or here for the Silly Sushi Cutting Files Set
Jaded Blossom: Mini Tag Dies 2Card Mat Dies, Kawaii Sentiments


Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'! 

Stay tuned for more fun! Thanks for stoppin' by!


post signature

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M