Friday, January 22, 2016

Jaded Blossom January Challenge: Crafters Choice

Hello peeps! I am new to Copic markers and adult coloring, so while I was playing with my awesome Jaded Blossom stamps yesterday I colored these palm trees. Then I thought to myself what am I going to do with these? Then I said oh yeah, let me make a shaker card. I still have a couple of thank yous to make for Christmas gifts. This one will be for my auntie and uncle in Michigan.



Recipe:
Jaded Blossom - AlohaCard Mat DiesTropical Dies

Thanks for stoppin' by! Come back soon for more fun stuff!



post signature

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

Great job on the shaker! And you are gonna LOVE coloring! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge. :)

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your shaker card!!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom!!

Melissa said...

So creative! Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom too!

GiGi said...

This is super fun! Love the waves in the shaker! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

candio said...

Super fun card!! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge at Jaded Blossom!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute shaker!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom!!! Lee-Ann :)

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Great shaker card!!! Thank you for joining us at Jaded Blossom!

Hugs, Melissa