Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SVG Cutting Files' Anything Fall Challenge

Well I've been slammed with schoolwork lately, but I've managed to make a card or two recently. If you don't already know, FALL is my favorite season, and since I live in the desert we really don't have seasons except HOT & DRY or COLD & WET. Hence my favorite month in Vegas is OCTOBER! Pumpkin EVERYTHING, sweaters, boots, Indian candy corn, drive with the windows down and music up weather. 

This month's challenge is ANYTHING FALL, so I made this adorable card for the challenge!




Recipe:
SVG Cutting Files: Square Trio Card Base, Acorn from Harvest Handled Bag Set, and Kawaii Fun Size Bars*
Jaded Blossom Stamps: Funny Valentine, and Card Mat Dies
*the "peanut butter cup" was self made for personal use
Patterned Papers: Doodlebug Design "Happy Harvest" Set Falling Leaves & Plentiful Plaid & "Friendly Forest" Set Fall Festival

Thanks for stoppin' by! Stay tuned for more fabulous cards!

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Super cute! I'm in Phoenix - so I totally get the weather thing!!! Great job! And thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge. :)

GiGi said...

This is too cute and that sentiment cracks me up! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE card, LOVE the sentiment!!!thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!!!! :)

candio said...

Super cute card ~ love that acorn!! Thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SVG Cutting Files!!!