Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy 30th Smurfday!

Warm Greetings! Today I finally got my calendar for 2014 up on the wall with all the birthdays and anniversaries written down. I know, March is almost over; I missed a few birthdays but got some important ones and noted who will be how old. My main goal is to at least acknowledge those with milestone birthdays. Lately I have been practicing tracing coloring pages with the Cameo and I am loving it! Some of my cuts were not as clean as I wanted but it's handmade, right? Still way better than a Hallmark card, IMHO. After filling in birthdays for March I discovered that my daughter's former children's worship ministry intern was turning the BIG 3-0 on Friday. As I was a tween/teen in the 80's I just had to do a card from that era for Hillary. I know the Smurfs were quite the pop icon way back when and I'm hoping that she will be surprised and love the card I made for her. Thanks for stoppin' by! 

No comments: