Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snail Mail!

Well...sometimes life gets in the way and you have to do what you don't want to, like do the laundry or paint a room when all you really want to do is make cards or play with the Cricut. I got behind in my birthday cards and now have to make belated cards. I really love the Paisley cartridge and this cute snail. I also caught up with a friend from elementary school, Dawn. She was so cute and now we are mothers and raising our kids. I love finding "dear" friends on facebook. I felt bad missing her birthday but wanted to make it special. She loved her card and posted a nice comment on her profile page.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Very cute card! I have been browsing ahead a bit on your blog and I love your projects. You really should submit a project or two to my Contributors Showcase and let us possibly feature one of your creations!!!

If you're interested, please visit my blog and look for the first label on my sidebar for directions and registration info for the showcases. You may even be awarded for your project while others get the opportunity to see what you can do.

I hope to see you!!!

Audrey
http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com