Tuesday, October 18, 2022

2022 Jaded Blossom Challenge: October - Stripes

It's SHOWTIME! I have taken a hiatus from crafting for the past few years; and now I'm back with a passion for all things paper, specifically greeting cards. 

Jaded Blossom is my go-to stamp and die company and has been for nearly 10 years. I support the company because the customer service is BAR NONE THE BEST OUT THERE! And their stamps and dies are MADE IN THE USA! 

They have challenges every month and this month I've decided to hop on the bandwagon and submit my entry for STRIPES. Well, it is October and who could be more than appropriate than, BEETLEJUICE! I created him with several dies that I did not write them all down, but I envisioned him, and this is how he turned out. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more inspiration! Stay crafty my friends!

post signature

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

OMG!!! This is beyond clever! Ok, and a bit creepy but fabulous. Thanks for being a great JB supporter and joining our Jaded Blossom challenge.

Rosie said...

Okay, this is brilliant and such a clever use of dies! Thank you for playing along in our monthly challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs, Rosie

teachdanz said...

wowzers!! this is a work of art!! Thanks so much for playing along in this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Jen I just think Beetlejuice is so creative