Monday, December 7, 2015

More Happy News!

Yours truly has been chosen as a daily Guest Designer for the AMAZING...JADED BLOSSOM STAMPS BLOG! My creations will be featured near the end of December (Dec. 30)

They have awesome prizes for December: 

DECEMBER PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES FOR GUEST DESIGNERS
1) Best in Show (as voted on by the design team) $25 JB Gift Certificate
2) Honorable Mentions (2) $10 JB Gift Certificate
3) Random Prizes (to be announced in December) for those who comment on all the guest designer blog posts all month long.

In addition to being chosen as a daily Guest Designer, I was also chosen to participate as a MONTHLY Guest Designer for the month of April! They highlight one guest designer for each month, and they go from January through June. 


My duties will include:

Participating in the monthly challenge (first Sunday of every month) 
Stamp Release Week Projects: 1 project a day, Monday through Friday, with a stamp release blog hop Friday afternoon through Sunday
Share my creations all month long via social media (facebook, twitter, instagram...)
and I must choose at least 1 additional day to post of the JB blog after release week

My perks for being a guest designer:

ENTIRE stamp release for that month (dies not included)
25% off ONE TIME purchase
Exposure on the blog and facebook page

I am soooooo honored to craft among these incredible crafty ladies! Looking forward to increasing my blog followers too!


post signature

No comments: